Love God, empower people, serve the world.
- Our first ministry is to God; therefore we worship Him with extravagant thanksgiving and praise.
- Our personal relationship with God is our number one priority.
PRESENCE OF GOD
- Above all else, we value the presence of God.
- We are attentive to what God is doing and what God is saying, and will move as He leads.
- We cultivate a corporate atmosphere and a personal lifestyle that welcomes the presence of God.
CULTURE OF LOVE
- We strive to keep love at the center of all we are and all we do.
- Our purpose starts with loving God with all our heart, soul, mind and strength, and loving our neighbor as ourselves.
- It is very important for us to love ourselves, receive God’s love and receive love from others.
- Jesus paid the price for all sin and sickness so that all will walk in freedom and Divine health.
- God desires that all experience healing in spirit, soul, and body.
- I carry the power of Christ’s victory on the cross through the Holy Spirit and I’m called to walk in freedom and bring freedom to those in need of healing.
- My relationship with God is my responsibility. I can have as much of God as I want.
- We take personal responsibility to diligently seek the Lord through prayer.
- Nothing significant happens without prayer.
- I receive correction from those I am in relationship with and those above me, and I give an honest account for my life when asked.
- I strive to see the greatness in others and call that greatness out of them.
- Those who call LECF their “home” church give a tithe to the Lord.
- The word “tithe” means “tenth” and it is a way of honoring God with the first 10% of our income.
- We give our time, gifts, and talents as an offering to the Lord and a contribution to the body of Christ with which we are a valuable member.
- Life flows from honor.
- We deal with God, leaders, others and ourselves with honor and respect.
- Honor is given freely just as love is given freely. It is not something earned, but an attitude of the heart toward another.
- When an issue arises with another, our goal is to confront in love.
- Successful confrontation means I speak first to the person involved, and not others.
- Confrontation is a weapon against offense.
- Every believer is a supernatural minister of the gospel of power whom signs and wonders should follow.
- We equip and send the church to carry on the works of Jesus, so that all may come to know Him.
In one God as the creator of the Universe, eternally existing in three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. He is the creator of all things good.
Jesus is the Son of God, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, and entered into this world through a virgin birth (Matt. 1:18). Jesus came to preach the good news to the poor; bind up the broken hearted, and set the captives free. He lived free from sin proclaiming the arrival of the Kingdom. He was rejected, crucified for our sins, raised from the dead, and ascended to Heaven. He is alive today, in the presence of God the Father and in His people.
The Bible is the only infallible, authoritative and divinely inspired written Word of God. We believe that He communicates with us today through the Bible and the Holy Spirit (2 Tim. 3:16).
We are created in God’s image to live in communion with Him. Once sin entered the world, our relationship with God became distorted. Due to the fall of mankind, sickness, death and judgment entered into the world and now we experience the effects and consequences of sin (Romans 5:12).
All are lost in sin and need to turn from it (Romans 3:23). We believe that by the outpouring of Christ’s blood, we receive forgiveness of our sins (Eph. 1:7). Anyone can be restored to fellowship with the Father by repenting, believing with faith and receiving Christ Jesus as their Savior and Lord(Eph. 2:1-10). We believe that all need to be born anew by the Holy Spirit’s power into God’s family (John 3:5-7). Those who receive Christ are now made “sons and daughters” of God and are adopted into the Kingdom of God (John 1:12-13).
The church consists of all who put their faith in Christ Jesus. He gave His church the ordinances of Baptism and Communion. Water baptism by immersion is an outward indication of an inward work (Matt. 28:19). We believe that we are to remember the work of Christ on the cross through the Lord’s Supper. We observe the remembrance of the Lord’s Supper by symbolic use of bread and grape juice (1 Cor. 11:23-26).
The baptism of the Holy Spirit is the promised gift from the Father that empowers us to be Christ’s witnesses (Acts 1:4-8). We believe that Christ works in and through us to advance the Kingdom, bringing healing and restoration (1 Cor. 12:7-11). Living a Spirit filled life is evidenced by the fruits of the Spirit in our character and ministries (1 Cor. 12 and 14, and Gal. 5:22-23).
Heaven and Hell are real places. There will be a resurrection of the saved and the lost, the first to everlasting life and the second to everlasting death (Matt. 25:31-46 and Rev. 21, 22). By God’s grace, we can freely receive eternal life (John 14:1-3). We believe God dwells in and through His restored people, and Jesus will return to a glorious church (Rev. 7:14-17)